Nutrition and Stress Managment for College Kids on the Go
Time & Location
About the Event
Getting ready for college? Did you know that the foods we consume can make a BIG difference in how you feel? Join us for a fun nutrition and mindfulness session.
In this small group setting, you will learn how specific foods can help you feel the best with energy, thinking and focus, skin, exercise and especially mood… important stuff for a busy college life!
We will talk about:
• Foods that have a tremendous effect on how we feel each day
• How what we eat, and when we eat, can boost our happy spirit
• How to incorporate healthy foods into your college routine
• Specific foods that are best for YOU (make your own plan)
• Ideas for navigating through the college cafeteria
• Snacks to keep at your dorm, apartment, and backpack
• Access to a nutritionist for questions!
Rebecca Berke, BCH will also teach you ways to manage your stress. She is a mindfulness specialist who will teach you ways to stay positive during times of stress.
Cost $40 (bring a friend for $5 off your registration)
Questions? Please email Celeste Johnson at CJnutrition@johnsonph.com
Celeste Johnson is a certified nutritionist who is passionate about educating young adults, especially college-age, about the POWER OF FOOD. Her goal is to share information that can bring healthy benefits to students for a lifetime. She has been providing nutrition consultations for over 10 years and has two very busy college-aged children of her own!
Rebecca Berke, BCH is a Hypnotherapist and Mindfulness Specialist who has spent decades working with the mind/body connection. Rebecca teaches people to release negative thinking patterns and move them towards living their best lives. Rebecca was trained as a leader of Stanford’s Healthier Living Workshops for people with chronic disease or illness in 2005, which led to her becoming a Board Certified Hypnotherapist, the study of mindfulness and becoming a health educator at Kaiser Permanente.
- Ticket for success$40$400$0